07 July 2008

Loooong weekend wrap-up

I say good monday mornin to ya!

i had a pretty good weekend! I was off and i just relaxed and did my version of partyin...bc im not really a partier per se.

Lets start with Friday:

I had to get my effin tire fixed. well i had to spend 194 dollars to get new tires!! Double fuck shit on that. I also need a front end alignment, but kisha (my car) will be quite alright with out one ya dig?! Anyway, Me and Brandywiine watched the fireworks (which we didnt think were gonna happen bc of the rain) And then i had a movie date (this is where the good part starts). I didnt make it to island breezes house in time for the movie so we were riding around trying to decide what we were gonna do at midnight on a friday. So me being the brilliant and adventurous chick that i am, suggest that we hit the Penthouse. I think that he didnt think that i was serious cuz he starts hemmin and hawin about wether we should go and im like, "well are you scared?!" and of course in the way to defend his manhood hes all like" hell na i aint scared!" So we go. And im excited bc my homegirl Innocence was dancin that night and i havent seen her in a while. We get our drinks and sit down and I point out Innocence to him and hes like oh shes sexy or whatever...to which i laugh on the inside cuz she dont want him, honey! She licks. she doesnt like the stick....if you get my drift (aww shucks that rhymed!!) But anyway were watchin the other girls and some can dance, some cant. Most of the girls are pretty. He decides he wants to pick a top three and so i participate bc it was a fun lil game to play. when Innocence gets a break she comes and sits down next to us and the men are lookin like why she sittin next to them?! Im thinkin to myself...HELLO!?!? Strippers have regulars lives outside the club and ive known this gurl since middle school! We chopped it up for a minute and then she goes to dance on the next stage. She calls me over there and drops it likes it hot and next thing i know i see that she has that extra sensitive piece of skin down there pierced (not the clit...the taint or somethin like that) And then i look at her and shes beamin like she just handin me a boucin bundle of joy!! that chick is crazy...lol! After that we said our goodbyes, and me and island breeze dipped out. We were greeted at my car by some crack head shouting, "G-g-g-g-g-G Unit!" [SERIOUS FACE] i am not jokin. We got to his house and did bad stuff and thats all i have to say about that lmao!

Saturday:

Would you believe that i left my dang blasted wallet over his house?! So i had to get up at like 10 am (i didnt get in the house til like 430) and drive from fort washington alll the way back to hyattsville. [BLOWN.FACE] I came back home and went to sleep. i slept until about 5 pm. i was THAT tired. I got up and went to my dads house. Some random lady that i guess is my dads first cousin was there. i dont think i like her. Neither does my stepmom. i think its one of those long lost cousin who comes back to the family and automatically needs money. case and point: shes already asked for 600 dollars...shes only been there 4 days.

After i left there, i was headed to waldorf to pick up miss brandywiine to go get tipsy at the local bar. AS of thursday the plan was for her me and my cousin to get all sexified get some drinks and go see Innocence...but my cousin flaked out and since i had just went on Friday, there was no need to go again. I think i may go on Saturday tho...but not with Island Breeze. ill let some fat guy buy my drinks and give me money to tip the girls...lol. anyway...i pull up at this light and thses guys are like:

them: where you goin?
me: wheere you goin?!
them: we goin to a cookout!
me: well im goin to the bar.
them: na! come to the cookout wit us...we got liquor there!
me: hell no! ion know yall!
them: gurl! act your age and not your bra size!

then i pull off cuz the light is red. ummm just to let you all know...i wear a 36 D. exactly. lol. I pull up and Brandiiwines and of course this slut is not ready...so i wait for her. We finally leave and get to Bostons. I order a Mojito and an appetizer...she orders a Pineapple Upside Down and we start our usual inappropriate conversation which consists of Boys, sex, how we hate our jobs and sex and freaky talk and text. (seriously, thats usually what we talk about lmao!) I finish my Mojito and we both order another. but this time they were nasty. so we call the manager over and do you know what this twat says?! He cannot take it off of our check! I was LIVID! Im gonna call about that. Dave W. was the managers name. i should get him fired. Anyway...i drop Brandiiwine off and then i head over to MGD (i gotta get a new name for him bc he is NOT Mr. Good Dick anymore) house where i proceed to fall asleep on him bc he thought he was gettin some sex...HA! lol

Sunday:

I get to my house around 830 am and lay around the house for the remainder of the day. I even went to the grocery store in pajama pants. Thats about it. lol.

exhausted...but happy!

pink.

4 comments:

Mrs Count said...

G-g-g-g-g unit! Hahaha I am cracking up!
Did those dudes think you were really going to follow them to a random house and then drink? And did they think their comeback would really change your mind! Lol, they're lame

pink said...

yes girl G-unit. on top of that when we walked in the club he was shoutin bout he was the devil. crack really does kill.

yes...i dont know what their problem was. but the thing that gets me is that bra sizes start at 32...so if i WAS actin my bra size i woukd still be older than my actual age!

iCandy21 said...

She licks. she doesnt like the stick....if you get my drift

LMMFAO ur the one who's out of line. I thought my blog was bad lol...that one line tops it. Ion like u, and Im also mad about the G-unit hootinany!...the crackheads that surround my club...I tell u! Oh yeah, and this week ion work Saturday...I work friday only. Saturday's my bday...I may get a table at Ibiza...Ill keep u posted!

Anonymous said...

Only got one comment, I hate them long lost family members, that aint got shit, claim they a preacher, and only show up when they need some damn money.And why is he (you know who) in my damn living room eating my ceral dry again. Im so annoyed