21 July 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

Woooow! That went by soo fast. I feel like i just wrote one of these yesterday! Anyway....

Friday: I get off at my part time job and MGD asks me if i wanna go to the bar. Now usually, I just wanna go home and relax after workin a 70 hour week but i had off the next day so why not? I get to his house, pick him up and we head to Bostons. (Oh bostons how i love thee! I sooo heart your southwest ravioli...mmmmmm) Once we get there, I request my usually server Michelle and I order my SW ravioli and a malibu and coke. MGD orders a heineken. We talk for a while and out of no where MGD asks if i wanna do a shot of Patron. Now, I dont drink like that...i usually stick to my amaretto sours and malibu and cokes...they taste good and dont get me drunk.

*side-note:* Ive only been drunk once. Seriously! It was New Years that just passed....i acted a damned fool up in adams morgan...you hear me?! *taps the computer screen*

Anyway, i was a little nervous about it but i let him order them. We got the shots, and we get ready to do them...i punk out. MGD does his and he is makin the face of nastiness. He takes a sip of his beer and then.....

THIS BITCH THROWS UP....IN THE RESTAURANT...AT THE TABLE.

He ran to the bathroom to finish i guess, but the damage had been done. I was disgusted, embarrassed and mad as hell! The manager comes and cleans it up but he is rollin his eyes so hard at me that i thought they were gonna get stuck. People were lookin...omg it was horrible. Then MGD comes back to the table talkin bout," They kickin us out." Michelle was nice about it tho...she offered him some water and kept askin if he was ok. i asked her for the bill and when she brought this fool gon ask me if i wanna go half...WTF?! I payed half and hauled ass outta there...i pulled up at his house and before he could get his feet all the way out the door i was pullin off. Ol cant hold my liquor lookin boy! Best believe his ass gave me that 30 dollars back tho. shit.

Saturday: Nothin to report. I laid in bed all day. [B I G C H E E S E!]

Sunday: Woke up and made plans to see the Dark Knight wit Island Breeze, who by the way knows alll about my blog thanks to facebook lol. *Everybody wave hi to island breeze!* I could tell that he liked being written about...he was lookin for all the posts that had stuff to do wit him...sorry babe, not that many lmao! We met up in his neck of the woods and after i spent all that time shavin and gettin all sexified do you know this fool aint say NATHAN about how good i looked?! NOTHIN! i got in his car (i loooove his car its sooo pretty) and he didnt say anything. we got to the movies and he didnt say anything. we left the movies and he didnt say anything. i was a little pissed about that. but we talked about it later and i set him straight!! lol. Next time ima show up in some sweatpants and a white tee and see what the hell he thinks about that! lol.

The Dark Knight was sooooo good! It made 150 million at the box office opening weekend!! Definitely worth it and Heath Ledger played the HELL outta Joker!! He was creepy but for some reason i liked him. I wish he was still alive to do a part 2...cuz that joint would be off the chain! and Christian Bale...oh honey help me cuz that man did Batmans outfit justice!! That is a fine ass white man. fine ass white man!!

yall may see another post from me today...the boss is still out =)

pink.

7 comments:

Mrs Count said...

I need a saturday like yours. It does wonders to have a day to just do nothing.

Girl I don't play with throw up, I get so mad when people throw up from drinking, I probably would have left him there when he ran to the bathroom. I know I would have left him there if he asked to split the bill after he threw up, lol!

Heyyy Island Breeze :)

pink said...

yes honey! i did NOTHING...i woke up around seven...watched half of a movie...went back to sleep til like 2...woke up...started another movie...fell asleep til like 8...used the bathroom and woke up and it was sunday! No, i didnt brush my teeth, shower or wash my face! i didnt wash a dish or any clothing...i layed in bed. ALL.DAY!! it was glorious!! lol...

i thought about leavin but i couldnt do that to michelle...she be hookin me up!

Island breeze says he may start bloggin...well see what he has to say lol

Dave Van Buren said...

sweats and a white tee can be sexy.. throwing up at the table is never sexy though.. lmao

pink said...

well i plan to make it as unsexy as possible!! lol...im talkin hair still wrapped alla that! lol.

Tom_Gurl said...

I rate you-there's NO way on this earth, I can sit opposite, ride next to someone that's been sick...and NOT be sick myself!!

I'm soooooooooooo envious of your Saturday! I used to be able to do that-when I lived alone...now my Granny has other plans for my Saturdays (and they do NOT involve laying up in bed all day!!)

And is it sad that I actually waved at my laptop screen saying hi to Island Breeze...?? Good-hey Island Breeze!! lol!

pink said...

im not that queasy. i mean it didnt get all over him or nothin. if he woulda had it on him he woulda had to call his brother to get him cuz he would not be ridin wit me.

gurl thats how my mom used to be...tryna have me cleanin all early and shit. ahhhh...tis the joy of living by yourself =D

12kyle said...

@ pink
he threw up at the table??? ohhhhh lawd!! damn! i can only imagine how you felt...mad, pissed off, and angry. lmao!!!