23 July 2008

What I Mean Is...

Damn I aint get no love on yesterdays post!! lmao. Anyway...i reread my post from yesterday and the part where i said that i needed some mucho exellente sex action stuck out to me. you see, last night while i was at work Island Breeze texted me and said that he thought that i needed something and that he had it for me. That i would really Really REALLY enjoy it and all this other stuff. That right there let me know he was talkin nasty and that also let me know that he is definitely readin everyday (even tho he said he changed his mind about readin my blog). It kind of irritated me bc i clearly specified in my post that not just anyone would be gettin that treatment. And as of right now...he is just anyone. so i am going to fully explain what i mean when i say i want some sex.

I dont mean just sex. i can get that from anywhere. As a matter of fact i can name about 5 guys that i know want the goods. They are not gettin them bc either they dont have the entire package or i havent gotten to know them. You see, what im lookin for is someone who i can laugh and joke with but also be serious with. Someone who i am totally comfortable to do anything with. Someone who is openminded, doesnt always like to hear themselves talk about...themselves and someone who understands that while i like you and enjoy spendin time with you, i work 14 hour days, 70 hour weeks and sometimes i just dont fuckin feel like bein bothered. is that so wrong?

Im not askin that they make $60,000 a year...or that they be ready to get married next tuesday. Just a chill ass person that i can chill in the house wit, or go to the stripclub or whatever it is that we decide that we are into. Its nice to be held at night and snuggled when its stormin...you want that shit to you just dont wanna say it!

While im on this rant tho, please do not underestimate the power of some good dick. That shit works wonders for a stressful day. Yep. I think ima start handin out applications or somethin lol cuz this is serious. You'll like me...i promise! If you do your part, I make bomb ass club sandwhiches after a good sex session...just thought i'd let you know that.

pink.

7 comments:

Mrs Count said...

I make bomb ass club sandwhiches after a good sex session...just thought i'd let you know that.

Girl you are silly!

And for the last time, play around on facebook and figure out how to unlink this blog!

pink said...

i turned off my cable and internet at home to save money and i cant access facebook from work....so looks like im short for now =/

iCandy21 said...

*dun dun dun duuuun* **super hero music**...Super iCandy to the rescue...I can play around and figure it out for u, then do it for u if ud like, sir! And good luck on the sex thing lol

12kyle said...

LMAO @ club sandwiches

Sounds like you're really not asking for much.

Anonymous said...

I know everybody already commented on this but...club sanwhiches.... Im think shit, nigga you better go fix your own sandwhich, Im going to sleep!

Dave Van Buren said...

lol... I reading this as a damn tornado is strollin thru the metro area and your right I'd much rather be laid up eating sandwiches with some girl.

pink said...

exactly dave...and that why you need an application....*hands super dave an e-app*

please fill this out and have it back to me ASAP...thx =)