24 July 2008

Thursday's Thoughts

Hello, good afternoon and all that jazz!

My homegirl Dayzd wrote a post about what good dick was, elaborating on my comment last night. i read it and concur. Now you men, go read and heed, mmmk? thx.

I went over my fathers house for dinner last night. In the course of about an hour and a half my little brother wrote on the wall...in permanant marker, mooned me by way of my little sisters ass and bit me. My little sister sang a medley that went somethin like this: "BUSS IT BAYBAY! she dont got that good thang *inaudible mumble* hoodthing ask around they know us to the left to the left eeverything you own in a box to the left in the closet, yes jesus loves me!!" [S E R I O U S F A C E] shes 6 and hes 2.

i was really upset that my sister was singin buss it baby and that she had me singin it in my head by the time i left.

My stepmom sho can cook!! we had pot roast, mac and cheez and cornbread...she apologized for the lack of veggies. i heart pot roast.

Would you date someone off the internet? i would. i think. i dont know how that would get started tho being that i refuse to save people i dont know to my myspace and facebook accounts. im proud that i can say that i know everyone on my page.

i keep meanin to post my pic up here. at least in my profile. someone could be fallin in love wit me (read: my writing) right now and stop bc they dont know what i look like. Im not a mud duck. i promise!! lmao. seriously tho...im not.

have you ever thought about the fact that you might have seen one of ur blogger pals somewhere and never knew it? thats strange to me. i could have been sittin next to Super Dave on the metro yesterday!

i was listenin to the radio this mornin and this woman was talkin bout she met a guy on the plane...had sex with him in the handicap stall in the airport...sent him flowers 3 weeks later and his fiance called her and wanted to know who she was. She was askin the DJ if he thought the dude was cheating...yes, there are really broads that dumb.

well...im done. half day for me!!

so long, farewell, aufweidersein, goodbye!!

pink.

3 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

damnit everyone needs pics up. If you see me on the metro say something. I hate for people to recognize me and not say anything. shyt I like new people.. lol

my batman offer still stands, you can meet me at gallery place... lol

Mrs Count said...

All yesterday I was cursin you in my head cuz I thought you didn't post and you did! I apologize for all the mean thoughts I had towards you, lol.

And if I wasn't about to get married, I think I would date somebody off the internet, but not off myspace or facebook, it would have to be somewhere else. This dude I went to college with murdered his myspace date. The police came to the dorm and arrested him, it kind of turned me off from ever trying to meet somebody.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the promo, I sent a copy of the blog to Baby G, and he tried to get upset for like 2sec. talkin about your directin that at me.So...,.and if I was!