22 July 2008

Tuesdays Thoughts

Good Afternoon!



How do you tell someone that they play too much? I mean not in a good way, but in a youre-always-tryna-be-funny-but-ur-really-gettin-on-my-nerves-way. I'm just irritated bc im tryna get to know him but we never can have a serious conversation bc hes always clownin...its getting old.



This guy called me out of the blue last night tellin me how much he really cared about me and how he wanted us to spend more time together. It came as a surprise bc when he called i was wonderin when i was gonna meet someone that wanted the same things i did right now like a relationship and such. I already know him, but im thinkin that i put him in the "friend bin" for a reason. i think im just scared to see what hes really about. i need to man up hunh? lol



why is my aunt talkin bad to me about my stepmom? yeah my aunt is fam...but Crystal (stepmom) is my little sister and brother mom. i think ima have to have her back on this one.



Im so confused and bewildered (i always use those words in combination lol) that i have not seen ONE man in uniform that i think is sexy. not one. i work in the pentagon. it is swarming with army, navy, marines, and air force guys...i just dont get it.



i need some sex. and not mediocre sex....i want passionate, mindblowing, sweat out ur perm/press, need a blunt afterward, almost almost make me call you daddy...type sex. *sigh* but that cant happen with just anyone....and i dont have no one on my roster that i can get it crackin like that wit...hell, i dont even have a roster right now lol.

i think im gonna try and make it out to Kings Dominion this summer.

my homegirl comes home from italy in 12 days!!! im sooo excited bc 18 days after that we goin to VEGAS!!! i dont know what im gonna do wit myself!

Why are the married men i work wit always tryna talk to me? i seriously dont get it. I DONT DO MARRIED MENZ!! gosh!

I turned my cable off bc im never home. im always at work. but now im miserable. I cant watch real world...greys anatomy is bout to come back on...i think i need to at least get basic. and i need to get my innernets back.

the boss is back but hell be gone to PA tomorrow. he had me crackin up about the gay men in puerto rico...and about how him and his wife was in some sex shop...clearly yall be gettin freaky on vacation...oww! lol

Anyway...thats it for now...

pink.

2 comments:

12kyle said...

Ok pink...I gotta call you out on this one (in a nice way...smile)

How are you gonna put a dude in the "friend bin" aka the friend zone and then say that you want some "passionate, mindblowing, sweat out ur perm/press, need a blunt afterward, almost almost make me call you daddy...type sex"

Maybe THAT dude can give you that??? Give him a shot! What's the worst that could happen?

The married dudes at work are funny. LOL. Most of em are hollerin just to holler. Leave em alone, tho.

pink said...

wait wait wait!! i havent done that bc he doesnt have the whole package! i cant get wit someone on that level if im not feelin them all the way around, you feel me?

And ive test driven that ride already, its a lemon. lmao!!