28 July 2008

What Am I Here For?

I know, I know...I am in rare form posting twice on a Monday. But I am in inner turmoil as to what I am supposed to be doing with myself. If you know anything about signs then you know that Pisces are the most creative. I am a pisces in case you didnt know. I feel stifled creatively in my job but i have no idea what I want to do. This is also a trait of the Pisces...indecisveness. I like so many things...music, movies, people, arts and crafts...everything. I used to want to be an actress but I'm not willing to be someone's roommate in LA/NY, waitressing until im 30 while I wait for my big break.

I think thats the reason why I haven't started my own company or written the book that i was talkin about bc im scared of failure. Scared I wont be successful or somethin.

-By the way, this is extremely hard for me to admit. I dont like to admit that I am scared to do anything. I dont even know if this blog is gonna make it to being posted...i guess we'll see =/-

I need to make a decision though because I'm tired of doin this dumbass finance/procurement job. Its runnin me ragged and its not fun. Its only makin the ends meet....

excuse me while i go post my resume on monster,

pink.

3 comments:

iCandy21 said...

aww babes...fear of failure is normal. everyone has a little in them...i do too...thats y i keep turning down these photoshoots, model calls, premier parties, casting calls and shit b/c im scared i wont make it. but guess what...scared money dont make money. u cant be scared forever babe, and at least if u did fail it wasnt bc u didnt try. u have to go after what u want. while u dont wanna be 30 waiting on ur big break u also dont wanna be 30 hating the career u forced urself to stay in. do what makes u happy, and try all the things u can try. u only have 1 life to live, so live it up girl

Dave Van Buren said...

If you want to do something different get on your grind and make it happen. That's all there is to it. You have to make your change.

Mrs Count said...

You can do it Pink! You just have to step out there on faith and know you'll be ok :)