03 July 2008

Thursdays Thoughts

First off...how boosted am I that its Thursday!??! No work tomorrow and im leavin at 130!! Too Boosted I tell you!!

Anyway, I lied bout sunshine and obviously i cant count...i have 30 more days...not 50.

Why does it piss me of fthat my boss didnt say anything about it being his birthday?! He never does. Last year he forgot! How the hell do you forget the day you were born?!

My homegirl OnStar just recently started bloggin and im soo glad!! She also has a stalker...thats scary.

Im angry that more people dont comment on my blogs. i know ur reading this! bastards.

My great uncle is having a cookout and i dont wanna go. i dont like him and his wife. but ill be hungry. =)

it always threatens to rain on 4th of July. That makes me sad bc i love fireworks.

There are no sexy men who work in the pentagon. NONE. like i havent seen one since summer started.

why did my mom suggest that i marry someone in the military so that i could get free benefits. i think she was serious.

i would like to be married soon...but not for convenience.

did i tell yall i almost got kicked outta church camp?

i have work to do...but im not sure itll get done today.

I need some sex. I think im gonna get some this weekend.

how would you tell someone that you were in love with them? When is too soon for you?

i cant wait to go to vegas!!!!

12kyle says that Fantasia is ghetto and country...true. but i like her! shes real...

my dads family is comin in from outta town. did i offer for anyone to stay at my apartment? no.

is that selfish?

TM!!! Where have you been all my life?!?!

okay...im done. i guess i should work now. i guess.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!!

pink.

3 comments:

Mrs Count said...

I don't get how you forget your birthday either, I stay with a countdown going on (btw 31 days till my bday!)

I know, comments are fun, I always try to comment at least every few days on people's blogs so they feel the love!

I don't like the wife of the person's cookout I'm going to tomorrow either! Wouldn't it be funny if we were going to the same cookout?

Tell your mom instead of a military man, you'll look for a rich one, somebody that can afford to pay for the insurance and all your vacations with your homegirl TM!

How the heck did you mangage to almost get kicked out of church camp? Well if you said anything like "I need some sex. I think im gonna get some this weekend" I can see why!

Heck no it's not selfish! Your space is yours to do with it as you please!

There's no set time to say I love you, it just depends on the moment and the person (I think you were reading my mind, that is my post for Monday!)

And I have been right here waiting for you Pink! Where have you been, lol?

pink said...

what? when is your bday? well i guess i could just look at the calendar and figure it out but i would just rather that you tell me.

lmao! that would be funny if it was the same one. where is yours at?

honey, im in the pentagon..i think itll be alot easier to find a military one than a rich one. lol

i dont remember how i almost got kicked out. i wish i could cuz it was prolly funny. and no, TM, i wasnt sexin then...i think i was like 12.

ive been here...at my desk...not workin. lol

Mrs Count said...

My bday is on August 4! Probably won't do anything, I just love throwing it out there. I celebrate from July 4-August 4. So yes, those fireworks tomorrow are for me!

Our cookout is somewhere down in St. Charle's County, a little past Waldrof.

You don't have to find him at work, men are everywhere oh maybe at the side gig a rich dude will walk past see you be mesmerized and sweep you off your feet! We'll hope is goes better than the last person that walked in there and asked you out!!!

Oh good, no sexin at the church camp. I'm proud to hear :)