11 July 2008

iPhone Insanity



I had a serious post for yall...really i did. But then somethin happened while i was on my way to work that made me forget all about what i was gonna write.

So i park my car at Pentagon City and as i am coming down the escalator i see a line wrapped around the ENTIRE length of the 2nd level of the mall. (just to give you an idea of how big the mall is...) so im like what in sam hell is goin on here?! I know that line wasnt for no damn Jordans cuz i aint NEVER seen a line like that for shoes. So i turn my head in the direction of where the line was headed and i see the SONY store and then it clicks! The new iPhone came out today!! *wait for it...*



who gives a fuck?!




Apparently these people do. Now I'm not a technology groupie by any means. To be honest with you as long as my phone takes and picture and i can text, i really could care less. But i would think that if somethin had half the popluation goin ape shit, then majority of people should understnad why. The 2 men that i know that have the iPhone dont even use everything on it. Island breeze cant even send me a picture from his joint cuz its always actin up. The other guy has showed me all kinds of gadgets that it features but if your gainfully employed, have a girlfriend, or beat off on the regular, when would you have time to use all of them?! Granted, the new model isnt 500 dollars like the last one (it retails for $299 for the 16 gigabyte version) but regardless, in 6 months somethin better will be out and they'll be skippin work to stand in line for that!


I really just dont understand. Is it for braggin purposes? Does it make you feel like a better person? I hope so. Just remember tho that if you spend $300 on a new iPhone, please have the money to pay the bill...BRANDON ANDERSON!


Confused! Bewildered! Lethargic!*


pink.







9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Im mad you put his name out there like that. lol. Sure hope you no longer linked to facebook.
Anywho wats up with the big spaces...

pink said...

Yep. Im still linked to facebook. what is he gonna do? if he didnt have the money to pay his phone bill then he DAMN SURE aint got the gas to come here...lmao!

ion know whats wrong with the spaces...im tryna fix it now.

iCandy21 said...

lmao u were dead wrong for puttin that man's gov't out there and u know it!

iCandy21 said...

wait one more thing...how do u do that link thing and go to a pic??

Mrs Count said...

Yeah it is never that serious. Stand in a long line so you can spend YOUR money? I think not! Now if they were giving away something I would be right there.

Tom_Gurl said...

I got excited about the 3G iphone for a minute...but it's not enough to tear me away from my blackberry! Have you tried to text off a touch screen phone-without looking down? not the easiest thing.....and so not worth my time!

I'm waiting for the Blackberry Bold....can't wait...I love gadgets-I really do..but not enough to be queueing for hours, or camping outside any stores (like they've been doing here for the iphone!) like you said-couple months from now something new will be out! It really is NOT that serious!

12kyle said...

@ Pink
I went to the mall on friday to get me some new Scooby Doos. I too...saw a line that was out the door. I can't lie...I thought it was a tryout for American Idol. Then I realized that the line was coming from the Apple store. I was wondering "do these fools have jobs?"

I'm too addicted to my crackberry to leave for the iPhone.

Lmao @ you puttin dude on blast! Hilarious

@ Tom_Gurl
I feel you! I'm waiting on the Blackberry Bold, too!

pink said...

I might have to look into this blackberry thing....whats the big fuss tho? I have the blackberry jr. (tmobile dash) bc i was too cheap to buy the actual blackberry.

12kyle said...

@ pink
it's kinda hard to explain. the blackberry is the best thang since sliced bread