01 July 2008

TAGGED!! well not really...lol

I wasnt tagged with this but i saw it on another blog and decided to do it...so =P


"List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."

1. I kissed a Girl by Katy Perry- i love this song...its so fun and energetic and its somethin ill prolly never do...lol

2. Heaven Sent by Keyshia Cole- THE love song for me right now!! i hated it for like 1 week but now im back to loving it.

3. I Put On For My City by Jeezy feat. Kanye- This my thug song...lol. makes me feel like a thug...and i love Jeezys ad libs....HA HA! Thaas riiight! lmao

4. A Milli by Weezy- Another thug joint...

5. Get Silly by VIC- this song gets me hype and i dont know why cuz i dont really like the soulja boy/dance songs really

6. Hi Hata by ??- i dont know who sings things but i kinda dig it. i dont really have haters tho...and if i do...ive never thought enough about them to acknowledge them lol

7. Take a Bow by Rihanna- Neyo wrote this and Rihanna sang it for me to my recent ex lol...it tells the whooooole story. i love it and sing it at THE top of my lungs whenver its on the radio...

3 comments:

12kyle said...

*comin thru for tha 1st time*

sorry that i didn't tag you. i guess we need to get to know each other now. lol

thanks for coming thru to the 12th Planet

# 3 has grown on me. I like Jeezy, tho

Wayne killed it on A Milli. Nuff said

Never heard Hi Hater before. Can you believe that?

pink said...

yes i can believe that...i think it just came out here in DC...im not sure where ur at but since you just read about it youll hear it on the radio and youll be like...damn, thats the song she was talkin bout lol.

12kyle said...

I'm in Atlanta. I know it's on the radio here b/c i've heard my wife singin it around the house. I've just never heard it before. I don't listen to the radio.

btw...to answer you question about Wale. I stumbled on him. I heard him on the Roots joint. I looked up his music and found his new mixtape and I've been bumpin it ever since. Dude has skillz.