29 July 2008

How YOU Doin' LeBron?!


Dear LeBron,

Honey, how do I say this? Ummm...babe, you lookin a lil feminine. A lil "How you doin?" as Wendy Williams would say it. The way your head is cocked and them deuces you are chuckin look sweeter than my cousin Peaches' red kool-aid. And while I understand that you're travelin...that Louis man-purse you're carrying does nothin but add fuel to this fire. The smile, the way your hip is cocked up like you got a lil switch goin on. Honestly, Im worried. I'm positively almost sure that no straight man would be caught dead in a pose like that. NEVER. King James? Please. More like QUEEN!! lol...I'm sorry I had to just throw that in there. You know we still go back like Rihanna's forehead (sike RiRi!! i love you gurl!)...imjussayin this aint a good look for you. The only way to negate this is to take nekkid sidekick flix and send them to my personal email account. What?! I dont write the rules...i just report them =/

Team USA all the way!

pink.

5 comments:

Mrs Count said...

hahahah! The only way to fix it is a nekkid picture sent to you!!! Girl you are a mess, lol.

pink said...

im just sayin. and i really dont think thats an unreasonable request. =/

im sorry.

Tom_Gurl said...

That pic does make him look a bit fruity!! LMAO @ the nakey pics request though!!

**can I just say: I HATE BLOGGER**

Girlfriend said...

funny stuff...o.k...you are right...he is looking a little...umm, extracurricular...so Imma need to see them nekkid pictures too...you know for proof!

12kyle said...

@ pink
you are hilarious.