25 July 2008

I am soooooo fuckin irritated right now!!! Have you ever had someone in your life that you know you need to cut out? Ugh...fuck it. Im too mad to even blog about this shit right now.

*deep breaths*

I had to eat a rice krispy treat to calm me down. Oh and Happy Friday!! Anyway, im thinkin about writing a book. i started one back in high school but i never finished it bc that shit is hard! lol...It involves alot of research on the background of your characters and the setting of the book (well if your gonna write a good book you do). On top of that you have to try and get it published, or publish it your self. you need an editor and all kinds of other shit. Shit that i dont feel like i would actually feel like doing. I cant remember what my book was about really but it was going in the direction of an urban romance novel...something like Zane, or Eric Jerome Dickey would write. I would let my friends read samples of what i had completed and they loved it...i even wrote this threesome sex scene that so off the chain it seemed real! Everyone that had read it was talkin about it. I even had the guys readin it...lol. The thing is, I dont know where it is. I took it to my cousins house for her to read and the bitch said she lost it. Ever since then, I havent had the energy or the creativity to write a new one. Another thing about writing a book is that whole capitalization/punctuation thing. if you havent noticed....i dont do that when im typing. I dont have time bc most of the time im blogging while my boss' back is turned.

Anyway, since ive been thinkin about doing this i dont wanna write just another FLYY GIRL or COLDEST WINTER EVER. I was thinkin somethin about an urban thriller. what do you think? would you read somethin like that? it has to have sex in it tho...bc i love to write about sex! am i a perv? Never mind well talk about that later lol.

At first i thought this was just a fleeting thought. I mean, i havent written anything of the sort in like 2 years. and i need to get back in the groove. Idk yall...i really have to think about this....please let me know what yall think too.

plz-n-thx!

pink.

5 comments:

iCandy21 said...

i sooooo think u should write a book! id def read it...whatever u wrote about. ever since i read that blog on facebook last yr about the african guy u went to dinner w/in silver spring that had below impressible penis action i've been hooked lol! *chants* do it, do it, do it!

pink said...

oh god! lmao...maybe ill post that one for next weeks flashback friday...my blog hasnt been as raunchy lately...i guess bc i ait been gettin none.lol.

I guess thats one vote...

Mrs Count said...

I second the vote. Chanting along with icandy do it, do it, do it!

Tom_Gurl said...

LMAO...yes, you are a perv!!

Definitely write a book girl! Get the creative juices flowing...and get to writing!

TheReEducator said...

Yes write the book. It sounds interesting. Black people will read anything written by other Black people. We are starving for new and exciting Black literature.