09 July 2008

Foreman Mills?! Bitch Please.

Hola! What it do shawties? wait before i get started I have to ask yall a question. Is it just me or is R. Kelly tryna be slick in his remix to Raheems Davaughns song "customer"? Yall know the part where he be like, "shawty if ya thirsty, i got some real good lemonade..." Bitch i know you like to piss on little gurls...are you talkin bout pissin on somebody? you nasty lil bastard. Robert i know you over there talkin bout pissin on somebody. you just nasty. and dont think i didnt hear you on the make it rain remix too...PERV! I'd punch him in the balls if i ever got the chance.

Anyway.

This isnt anything recent but i was talkin to a coworker of mine last night about MGD. Lemme explain him first. He's 24, has only a part time job, no license, no car, and obviously he still lives at home. He is madly in love with me, a 22 year old, full AND part time job having, car owning, own apartment with no roommate, woman. Yes, he treats me better than any other man ever has and hes sooooo sweet. but sweet love dont pay the bills honey. and why would i want a man that doesnt work as hard as me?! dont even waste your time answerin that bc i dont. Let me get back to what i was postin about.

In December, MGD emails me to tell me that he loves me. this is the first time that he had said it. i was shocked. in the same email he tells me that he wants to take me shopping at...you guessed it. Foreman Mills. WTF?!?! Do i look like a FM type chick to you?! For the 2 chicks that know me personally on my blog, they will tell you the answer is no. now dont get it twisted. ill rock a target t-shirt in a heartbeat. one of my cutest belts came from walmart. but Forman Mills is for people wit 8 kids. If you live in the DC area then you know what im talkin bout. Honestly, i didnt even know that FM carried adult clothes!!! i'm sorry but i think that THAT email was when any teeny weeny tiny bit of hope that i had about us bein anything more than friends with occasional benefits was crushed. (that and that the time that i was layin in his bed and woke up at 5 oclock in the morning bc of the yellow flashin lights of the repo man were beamin through the window like natrual light...they were repossesing the rental bc the car they had before had already been repossesed) I mean, thats not the kind of life i want to live!! My mom raised me on Macys!! Im a Macys gurl and if i never bc a Nordstrom/Neiman Marcus chick at least ill die with Apple Bottom Jeans and clearance Steve Madden boots (dont fake like yall dont know bout the Macys shoe sale!) and not the Foreman Mills knockoff. What do yall think? To be honest, I could giuve a shit! Im screamin MACYS til i die!! * Throws the "west side" sign upside down and crip walks*

Pink.

3 comments:

Mrs Count said...

Girl I'm a Macy's till I die chick to! I stay dragging somebody into Macy's :)

Ummm why does MGD sound just like one of my fiance's friends! He doesn't have anything going for him and is always trying to date (younger) chicks with their ish together! (Girl this dude had a cookout for the 4th and sent us a list of his favorite foods so we could bring them for him to eat!)

Now back to you, lol. Continue to crip walk straight past Foreman Mills and slap him as you pass by!

pink said...

gurl idk what to do with him. weve been friends for like 7 years now. he just frustrates me when he talks about a future when he cant get himself together right now....smh.

Anonymous said...

lol. Girl you are crazy, I never even heard of Foreman Mills, so wat does that tell you, and the sad part about it all is that he really thought that he was doin something great by saying he was going to take you shoppin there, just think "Yea Im bout to take her shoppin at Forman Mills, and I told her that I loved her. I know Im getting the draws tonight" LOL! Poor MGD, if he only could get his act together.