18 July 2008

Crrrrazy and Deraaaaanged...again.

Did yall miss me yesterday? You aint gotta lie to kick it, Craig! I know you did. Well im sorry i had to leave yall hangin but i told you the bos was in PR so I had to cut up a lil bit.

Anyway, so Im at work last night talkin on the phone to my cousin and guess whi walks in my damned store...Crazy/Deranged. Fuck me if i cant get away from him!! Anway, he starts talkin bout how him and his roommate were in NW, DC and his roommate was disrespectfully shoutin at girls...i dont know blah blah blah and then i hear him say that they got pulled over in Montgomery Co. over the weekend and the cops found weed on them and they planted Cocaine in the car...cocaine. cocaine?! COCAINE! are you fuckin kiddin me?! like seriously...not only are you crazy but ur a COKEHEAD?! *holding my head* Lord Jesus i cant deal with this, please take the wheel!!

So I'm standin behind the register, mouth probably WIDE open, and im thinkin "Holy tartar sauce! I have to blog about this!"

*side-note:* when crazy stuff happens to you do you automatically think to blog about it? just wonderin...

But yeah so im just listen to him and i think he really believes his story about the cops plantin that on them...but im not inclined to think that story is true. if he was normal then yes, maybe i would but him bein a cokehead would explain his erratic behavior! I mean he be talkin fast and sweatin (not hard,k but his forhead always be shiny) and he's angry and crazy! At first i thought it was ABMS (angry black man syndrome) but now this all makes sense.

When he was finished goin into detail about his charge or whatever he says, "Aight well i'll stop by to see you tomorrow." and im thinkin no! dont do that! but thats not the kind of thing you can say without makin a crackhead mad...and who knows what hell do then? =/

Have a good Weekend...

pink.

5 comments:

Mrs Count said...

I missed you so much yesterday! LOL

They planted cocaine in the car? Are you that special that they want to risk losing their job to frame you? A nobody? I think not!

I do think I should blog about stuff when craziness happens. I don't think I'll have time to do a post today, just a few quick comments here and there.

Dave Van Buren said...

lol@holy tarter sauce.

Dude was trippin, maybe he just wants to feel special. You should have asked details like how much his bond was. who bailed him out. he could have made the whole story up just to get your attention.

pink said...

but what kind of attention was that gonna get him?! idk but hes crazy. thx for stoppin by tho!

Tom_Gurl said...

That dude is some kinda cah-razy!!! But coke will do that to ya!!!!

Bless him though-he really thought he was soooooo special that that the cops would wanna plant cocaine in the car...um..yeah dude! Real special!

Anonymous said...

lol, i feel bad for you, cause he's not goin away. The next time you work ill be your ass he'll be there