09 July 2008

Is something off here?


Okay. Now I feel the need to add a disclaimer. There is no hate here. Im just tryna figure things out. Now correct me if I am wrong but usually Gabby looks flawless on the Red Carpet. I love her dress, i havent really decided yet on that necklace. But her face just seems....*whats the word im lookin for here*...off. I mean look, shes has on this cakey ass foundation. Since when has Gabby needed foundation?! Her skin is always radiant. and then those eyelashes are the hideousness. they look like a black widow died on her eyelids (you know how spiders legs bunch up when they die). I think my problem with this is that she looks too made up. Gabz a natural beauty and always has been. Oh! and who did her hair?! With her money she shouldnt look like she bought her weave from Miss Mai Ling from the PennMar Station Beauty Supply. Its all shiny and stringy. My weave dont even look like that! (She betta holla at that Outre' in the yellow and purple pack!) Im just disappointed. There was no need to jack yourself up for the premier of "MEET DAVE" when Eddie Murphy (the star) didnt even bother to show up.
I must say though, that the boobies are lookin cute and perky! I like my 36D's and they are perky but its still inappropriate for me to go braless. 34B's might be cute...but anything higher than that is raunchy, IMO.
what do yall think bout her look?
pink.
see more pics from the event @ http://concreteloop.com




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it me or do you mention your bra size in almost every post!

pink said...

its you. its only been 2 posts that i mentioned that thank you! And while you over here worried bout me, you NEEDD to exterminate your damn pest. mmmmhm! =P

iCandy21 said...

i just have a problem w/her lashes! a big one...smh...it looks like she has clumpy mascara, and that is NOT the business!!

Mrs Count said...

It looks like she swapped stylists with Ashanti, that super made up look with all that weave. This is not the Gabby I know and love!

Product Junkie Diva said...

I always think Gabby looks beautiful and when i saw this pic for the first time yesteday I said wow she looks STUNNING. Now I think the lashes were added to give her extra drama, but I didnt like the hair so much. I think she looks great though. Less foundation would not have been a problem but I still think she looks rockin.
just my 2 cents
Product Junkie Diva