30 July 2008

Unfinished Business

The way you left me this morning...what can I say? My mind was on you all day. I just kept replaying the events from last night. It started with that massage...mmmmm. You had the oil warmed up just right. and when you drizzled it slowly from my shoulders to my ass, i knew what you had in mind. Your hands felt soooo good on my skin. You rubbed out the kinks in my back...took your time just like i like...kneaded my cheeks with your thumbs...made that spot soakin wet. you went down my legs, from my thigh to my calves. You worked the hell out of my feet. Back up to that crease behind my knees. You got me all relaxed, feelin good. Its like you could sense how bad i wanted you, needed you. You spread my legs and slowly put your fingers inside. I know you felt how wet i was bc it had soaked through the sheet. You kept up that slow stroke with your fingers, makin slow circles with your thumb on my clit....my body tenses up but im trying not to give in. I dont want you to make me come so easily. I grind into your hand while you continue and im touchin myself along with you. My eyes are closed and im enjoying everybit of this. We arent talking but you know what im thinkin. Its been such a long day...i need to just let go of everything. You're still rubbin my clit but with urgency now. I grind faster and just when you feel my body start to jerk, you pull your finger toward yourself while inside me, silently beggin me to come. and i do. It leaves me tired and breathless, and you, satisfied that you have done your job. You lay down beside me as i lick my sweetness of your fingers. No time passes before I am fast asleep.

Now I'm sittin here at my desk unable to concentrate....wet...wantin you. Dont make plans tonight...we have unfinished business to tend to...

pink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm Im really confused.... are you being creative or is this directed towards somebody. Hell Imma bout to copy it and send it to Baby G

pink said...

just writing. and dont be sendin my words to GQ!! Write ur own.