10 July 2008

Cheap Date or Creative Romantic?

Hello Good People!

No side notes about random songs at the begininning of this post (i couldnt think of one.) I kinda sorta maybe stole this post from the Very Smart Brothas (by the way i loooooves their site. Its a very helpful guide to the male mind).

Anway, I am am very flexible when it comes to dating. We can go to a park and chill (as long as it isnt a crackhead ridden drug infested park), or we can go out to eat. I really am not the kinda chick to want the guy to spend alot of money...bc when it comes time for me to pay he can best believe I aint takin his ass here.

I like those dates they go on on the dating shows. They do fun stuff like salsa lessons, and make pottery ( i always wanted to do that like on Ghost lol) those seem inexpensive and creative. Just bc a man spends 120 dollars on a date doesnt mean anything. Unless he pays with cash, then he's prolly just runnin up his already ski high credit card bill. And if he doesnt pay it on time then his credit will be bad and then when its time for yall to buy your house you wont be able to (you like how you went from the first date to buyin a house right?) and if he does pay in cash then he might be a drug dealer cuz...who carries cash like that nowadays?! i kid i kid. Anyway...all of this is to ask you fine ladies what you consider a cheap date or if it really even matters?

I have a half day today so im chillin...

pink.

6 comments:

iCandy21 said...

idk if it really matters. i mean it does, but it doesn't. if a muhfucka takes me to mcdonalds we have a problem. but if im taken on like a nice picnic near the lake or something, it's ok. a picnic could cost less than mcdonalds, but its cute and romantic, so i guess ill say it depends on what the date is. btw peep todays blog lol...out of order.

Mrs Count said...

Girllll, it all depends, I mean my first date with the count was a movie that I paid for and some McDonald's fries! Now if somebody else would have told me that story I would say kick their behind to the curb, but I'm actually a fan of cheap dates. You know what, I'm going to post about this because now I have all this to say and don't want to blow up your comments section. I'll link your blog to it when I finsh.

Anonymous said...

I dont think the cost of a date really matters. When I go out I want to have a good time. If a guy is smart he'll be creative with his money. Remember its the little things that count. I think alot of women get caught up on the idea of falling in love, the male is suppose to do all these elaborate things. Instead they should focus on being in love and not the idea. Dating is about getting to know one another and participating in common interest so that you grow closer. Its not a competition on how much money he can spend.
Sidenote- There's always a time to splurge!

Tom_Gurl said...

I've only been on one date-and that was to a bar...and I had 2 cokes...he paid...He spent no more than £5 on me that night ($10) and that was cool cos we had fun..I wasn't bothered by how much he spent though-it was my choice to have coke all night!

pink said...

Dayzd- lmao...There always a time to splurge!!

tom gurl- one date? ONE DATE?! honey, thats impossible. i refure to believe that. anyway yeah im like you...as long as i have fun im good.

Tom_Gurl said...

I kid you not...ONE date....this weekend I'm looking to change that figure to 2!