28 July 2008

I Think Im Raging Against The Machine!

Good Morning.

There is no weekend wrap-up. Why, you ask? BECAUSE I DIDNT EFFIN DO ANYTHING!!!! Look for one...oh i dont know....sometime around the 12th of August. Ill just be getting back from visiting my mom's family. I'm sure ill have some fuckery to report, being that my oldest aunt refers to herself as a "BIKER BITCH FA LYYYYFE!!!" ....yes, im serious.

Anyway, as I was saying...my weekend pretty much sucked. I was at work everyday. And while i love my boss and coworkers, no one wants to be at work the whole weekend. But this is for Vegas so im sucking it up *sigh*. Oh! I did meet a cute lil tenderoni Thursday night!! I know what i said and i dont need you remindin me!!! But he has a nice ass and id like to spank it!! lmao...na but hes cool and he doesnt get on my nerves...for right now. He's goin to school in August so this is just a summer thing....like GREASE.

Now. Why is that the title of my post? Bc i just dont give a damn anymore. I noticed this morning that I havent givin a damn for a long time now...particularly about what white people think. I was driving my car listening to Jeezy and Kanye on blast and i pulled up at a light where white people were standin at the crosswalk. Now normally this is where i would have lowered the volume a smidgen bc i didnt want white people mumbling the "N" word as they crossed the street but today? I think i turned it up. lol...i dont know whats gotten into me! I got buck with a lady on the metro this morning for movin like frozen molasses was in her ass. I mean i didnt kirk or anything but i did say "SCUSE ME!" a little rudely. I mean, the doors were about to close and she was just standin in front of me like she didnt hear the "ding ding....doors closing!" When she looked back at me, I gave her the "Bitch whatre you lookin at?!" face. I cant help it! White people are starting to annoy me. Not all of them...i mean i like most of them. But these damned Virginians piss me off. Its like you can almost hear them thinkin that they are better than you or something. I cant quite put my finger on it. But when i do, it wont be my finger theyll have to worry about. itll be my foot....in their ass!

Thats all...i need to eat breakfast and actually start working.

Ciao for Now!

pink.

3 comments:

Mrs Count said...

Didn't I tell you about touching butts? Make sure you get permission this time!

"Scuse me!" Comes out of my mouth often, I just don't get why people think it is acceptable to stand in the way. One day this man was like "get out of the lady's way folks, she is trying to get off the train" I was laughing so hard but was grateful because those people were acting like they didn't see or hear me, lol.

pink said...

i havent actually touched it. Ive come close tho. I gave him a one armed hug and i let my arm drag down his back (which is VERY nice...he plays football, yum!) but then i stopped and i dont kno why. when i touch a guys but it just kind of happens...its not planned. =/

yea people act real ignorant on the train and then look at you like YOURE crazy when you flip out.

iCandy21 said...

i swear ur off the hook man...smh lol

and naughty naughty girl for wanting to tap that boys ass lol...that aint even sound right