08 July 2008

Me...complaining.

*side note* Is it me? Or does The Dream sound like a sick baby lamb in his song "i love ur girl"? Listen to it next time its on. The part where its like "she drop it down to flo, im like shawty you should go and she like aaaaaaaah...aaaah...aahhh!" Sick baby lamb i tell you.



I had a serious post for you guys today but i thought against it. you see, my blog is linked to my facebook account. That means that everyone that I went to middle and high school with would know alllllll of my business. That used to didnt bother me...but now it does. why? i havent the slightest. I know i know...youre sayin...pink, honey....why dont you just unlink it? And i would if a.) i remembered how and b.) i actually remembered to do it. So since i havent...you guys will just have to do with what i dont mind facebook knowing....



I HAVENT HAD SEX IN A LOOOOONG TIME!
Dont look at me like that. In my last post i said we did bad things...i didnt say I got some sex. Honestly, I dont even really know if im feinin anymore. I think that i just like to shout it out every once in awhile. I mean, i could get some sex if i reeeeeeally wanted it. so that means that i must not want it that bad right? i guess. I think that its really more of an intimacy thing. You know, someone to hold hands with...someone to be affectionate with. Stuff like that. I mean...me and Island Breeze are kinda like that but not really. I enjoy the time i spend with him but it takes alot for me to just be all kissy kissy with someone. I guess im sayin I want a boyfriend. But not just any old boyfriend...i want THE boyfriend. The one I can do everything with. and i do mean EVERYTHING.


*side note:* My friend just told me that he has an advance copy of his book THE MISEDUCATION OF THE FEMALE...and im tooooooooo excited!!!
Anyway where was i? Oh yeah i want a boyfriend...blah blah blah. Im not even in the mood to write about that anymore. I think i just need to chill out. Im gettin my monies together for my trip to vegas and then in November hopefully ill be somewhere outta the country sippin on alchoholic beverages wit my homegirl Sunshine!! Man, thats my ace for real...i miss her =(...she keeps me semi sane...so that means that ive basically been crazy since the end of May. I have *hold on...im countin my calendar...* 25 days til she comes home!!!! Holy Tatar Sauce people! And she brought me somethin extra fab from ITALIA.
Anyway im just rambling...its tuesday...im bored...and im going to bloghop now.
pink.

5 comments:

Mrs Count said...

Sick baby lamb! I have to stop reading these posts when I'm in the office with people. I am always making random sounds because I'm trying not to laugh out loud.

And yes I am saying, Pink honey, why don't you just unlink it!?

I am sending good vibes your way hoping that you do find THE boyfriend. It's so much fun!

pink said...

he does! next time you listen youll see. watch and see what i tell you.

and TM im sayin cuz i cant remember how! lol...seriously i dont.

yes, please do. and if you meet any cute (read: sexy) men, with good credit, no baby mama drama, no wife, dosent live at home, isnt attached to his mamas hip send him my way bc you, my friend, are taken. mmmk? thanks. =)

Jameil said...

yay for connecting w/friends, drinks and vegas!! affection is so nice. i love advance copies of books!! AND something from italy?? nice! as for a sick baby lamb? DEAD!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Tom_Gurl said...

Hmm...doesn't Facebook have a FAQ section? Go read up ..and unlink that bad boy!

I too hope you find THE boyfriend! And when you do-find out if he has a brother!!! lol!!

Everywhere I read, somebody's going to Vegas-I wanna go dammit! I don't doubt you'll have loadsa fun!

Anonymous said...

Sick baby lamb, lol, I almost fell out of my chair on that one.You so crazy! By the way how loooong is long, cause my vagina feels like a desert!