29 July 2008

Awwww You Guys Care!!!

I was so touched by the 3 caring and uplifting comments that were left yesterday *tear!*. Thanks and when i do finally write that book I'll be sure to include your names in the thank you's. Also, I have fans yall! Like people who read on a daily basis!! Every one wave hi to GiGi and MizUntouchable!! I feel like a celebrity...almost lol. This puts pressure on me tho...its like I have to be funny now because people are counting on it. I'll try.

Anyway, i know i spend alot of my blogging talkin bout men and how i would like one. So just bear with me here while i rant about the lack of eye candy in Pentagon City. Now you all know that i work in the mall part time (come visit us @ The Body Shop...we have a great sale going on....and you can see me!!) and the mall used to be a place where you could find quality material to gaze at. Girls and boys alike. I mean, before you were old enough to drive you would ask your parents to drop you off at your local mall (for me it was St. Charles Towne Center...shout out to "Chuck County"! *rolling my eyes* who says that?! Anyway...) and you and ur gurls or boys would hang out there and see how many girls/guys you could book. At least that wat we did back in the day. So where are the guys now? Wait, i should be more specific...where are the straight men?! Not at pentagon city, honey. I have seen more flamboyantly gay boys runnin around in the last 10 months then i have ever seen in my life...wait, except for that one time i went to PG Plaza...wooooooow. Anyway, dont get me wrong I'm down with the whole...LGBT...Q movment and all (lol Candy) but why does it seem like Pentagon City is their Headquarters? No bullshit, one of my coworkers saw a tranny at the ANTM auditions. A TRANNY!! With a tuck* and everything! Like, are you serious?!

I just miss the old days when sexy men would come to the mall to get fresh for what ever it is they were gonna be doin that night. Seriously, Ive only seen one sexy man...damn was he fine! *stares off into space dreamily* God knew what he was doin when he made him...Lawd Jeezus! Im sorry...oh yeah, and Allen Iverson was strollin through the mall 2 weeks ago. But that wasnt for me cuz he not my type. So yeah, there have only been 2 attractive men in the mall since October of '07. If you think im lyin come see for yourself =/


Ill be at the car wash...i think thats where the sexy men are at in the summer,

pink.

*You know what a tuck is. dont even front!

6 comments:

iCandy21 said...

OMG bitch I had too many things to laugh at and recall from this blog...lets hope i remember them all!

first off, yw for the love and support i gave ur ass yesterday...now u siced cuz u got a fan base...tellin naggas to say hello to them. lmmfao im over u!

next, younngggg i used to be geeked to get dropped of at good ol' st. charles towne ctr lmao. im so mad u said shout out to chuck county and then pretty much renigged by saying who says that! bitch u cant renig on Chuck County!

ok, i had to laugh at LGBT...Q...only u...only u, and thats all imma say on that. I do wanna come to pentagon city and see the faggies...they give me life! Yes honey...love the faggies! *snaps* oww oww oww work bitches work!

finally, allen iverson was at the penthouse last monday when KK was there. they said it was the first time he never tipped noone. he sat there w/his ONE corona talkin bout people. he asked one dancer y her (fake) butt was lumpy talkin bout that shit aint real! goodnight allen.

so ive managed to write a blog in ur blog. sorry =] love u!!

Mrs Count said...

Heyyyyy pink fans!

Maybe you don't see the cute straight men because of where you work. When I sent the count in there to buy my face wipes (btw thanks for the recommendation,I like them!) he said he was embarassed cuz it seemed gay, lol. Is there a shoe store for dudes nearby? Certainly there must be more than 2 cute men in a whole mall!

And my mom stayed taking us shopping at St. Chuck mall after school, lol.

pink said...

well there is a footaction two stores down...and a champs right across the hall so there are mens shoe stores around us. And tell the count that its not gay to come get something for your fiance!! And who helped him? wouldnt it be funny if it was me? lol...i told you, that you would like them!!

no, there have only been 2 cute guys in the mall. im not lying.

Dave Van Buren said...

Hold up while I agree that there are plenty of gay dudes in pentagon City, Me and my coworkers go there for lunch from time to time so I know there were dudes there since Oct. Now I'm also sure we were not near the Body Shop.. lol

Chaunece said...

yea pretty much all you will find at pentagon city is hoodrats and fags...not a good look.

StarzGazR said...

I know this post is old.. and i'm trying to get caught up in all your posts... but i couldn't help but didn't the tranny @ the ANTM audition actually make it on the show for a while.. lol

Love you stuff.. and i'll keep reading!!