02 July 2008

You Gotta Be Kidding Me...

Why did i see a man crossin the street and it looked like he had a bandana on...upon closer inspection i noticed that it was perm stuff or a thick azz conditioner...

why did this man yawn right in my face and his breath smelled like coins and hot coffee? It was 815 am.

why does the arrogant dick head who works in my office have a stain right in his azz crack? im not gonna tell him.

why did my boss just say he loves his women like he likes his coffee: black. He has a korean wife.

why did my friend just tell me that she went on a day trip to AC with a guy and he was musty? I told her when she FIRST told me bout him that he looked like he stunk lol.

Im sorry...i had to post about these randomocities today and i know i started every sentence wit "why did" but when i saw or heard this stuff i thought "you gotta be kidding me" so thats what i named the post...i should have a real post shortly...if i can think of one. =)

a couple more hours til my friday! and 50 days til sunshine is back!

pink.

1 comment:

Mrs Count said...

Since we are both quite random today I thought I'd continue with a random comment: I always get the word verification things wrong! It takes me at least twice! One time I had to get the count to come over and tell me what it said. Hmmm maybe I should go ahead and order those new contacts