15 July 2008

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!

*singin like ol' dude on Sister Act...yes, I am hitting the high note*

Yes, Yes, Yesssssss! My Boss is going to Puerto Rico tomorrow!!! Holy tartar sauce, yall have NO idea how tired I am...so tomorrow i am sleeping in, honey! I was so tired this morning that my alarm went off at 545 am and i hit the 10 minute snooze until 7 am. I just couldnt get myself together...not to mention the power is out in my bedroom and bathroom...ONLY in my bedroom and bathroom tho, as in, the lights and power in the rest of my apartment is fine. WTH?! I had such a hard time wrappin my hair in the dark last night that i almost (almost) cut it off.

But anyway...my bossll be gone til monday!! then hes back on Tuesday, and then hell be in Pennsylvania til the end of hot damn month!!!! If i can get some decent sleep in between now and wed-nes-day (say it just like i wrote it) then ill be hittin the club with Candy and Cass for part deux of her Bornday Extravaganza!! If not then ill be catchin Zzzzz's that night. Ill be sure to let you guys know tho.

Why was i on the metro this mornin and i seen this thug lookin ass nigga bobbin his head to his ipod. I automatically assume he listenin to slim thug or some shit. I get closer bc the metro was PACKED and this fool is listenin to Mariah Carey's Always Be My Baby...somethin aint right bout that...im just sayin.

Just thought i'd leave yall wit that,

pink.

6 comments:

iCandy21 said...

Man I was hype that you linked my blog..so I decided to link it in mine too lol =]

Mrs Count said...

Girl Always be my baby is the jam! You aint know? He was frontin' hard on the Metro, didn't want anybody to know about his soft side.

pink said...

oh no...i know...but im a 22 yr old woman. not a ghetto thug?!

that was NOT ok.

Mrs Count said...

haha!

Tom_Gurl said...

LMAO @ thug dude!! I'm thinking he shoulda kept that volume waaaaay low!!

Anonymous said...

umm humm...why you been so tired...wat u been doin? And it sounds like you ran into one of those DL Brothers, if u know wat I mean