10 June 2008

It doesnt matter if you're black or white...or does it?

Hello moto! (i dont know why i felt like gretting you all like that...i just did ok?)



I just finished emailin Chocolate Marine. it was a rather deep convo for like 4 emails. I ask him if he would date or marry outside his race.



First lemme clear things up. I do NOT have a problem with black men/women who date outside their race. I DO have a problem with blac men/women who outright REFUSE to date within their race. To me, that there is an issue. I had a man tell me that he would never date a dark skinned woman bc he didnt want his kids to be ugly. HE was darkskinned. To that i rolled my eyes and had to walk away bc obviously he was too ignorant to continue a conversation with



Why is it that for a Black man, its acceptable to be dark skinned? The darker the better. From Morris Chestnut to Tyson Beckford women LOVE the chocolate ( i know i do!) But for women if you arent light, bright and damn near white or exotic in some kind of way...you get no play. Men looooove to talk about how they hate a woman who wears fake nails, eyelashes, hair and push up bras...but they have a poster of beyonce hangin on their ceiling. ummmmm, earth to dumbazz shes wearin and has access to more indian remi (weave) and fur eyelashes than i ever will!!



I also had a guy tell me that while he thinks that light skin/long haired women are more sexy, they are crazy so he would rather date a brownskinned girl like me. Why?! Im crazy too! I swear, the only person who gets approached by more ignorant men than me is Sister Toldja...smh.



I just dont understand it. i know this post is kinda all over the place but deal with it...thats how i like to do things...ummmm i may post again tonight bc a.) i have no life between my two jobs b.) im off tonight and c.) i have to keep my sunshine in italy posted on my life! HEY SUNSHINE!!

TILA! I LOVE YOUUUU! ::inside joke...she gets it::

Pink.

2 comments:

Jazzy said...

Friends in Italy??? Hot!!! I would love to have someone to visit. I've always wanted to go there...unfortunately my friends like the saaaaaaaaaame ole tired azz spots. Blah!

Some dudes are just stupid. Even if that's what they really think...what on earth would possess them to tell you all of that and think they'd get some play? Stupidity at it's finest I tell ya!

pink said...

yep! shes on a fashion design internship...but uhhh...im a baller on a TIGHT budget so me thinks ill just wait til she gets home in august lol.

Thats exactly what i said! that means he was double ignorant bc he didnt think anything was wrong wit what he said!!