11 June 2008

I'm sad today.

Today is not a good day. Today is one of those days when i cant "turn my frown upside down" or just put on a happy face and make everything seem ok. I do that alot. i'm the one thats always just supposed to be fun and outgoing...loud and crazy. imthe one that always has somethin funny to say when my friends are having a bad day. i cant today. im havin my own issues. today i cant front like im all tough and i dont care. like moving on from somethin that has been in your life for so long is easy. its not. tomorrow things will be back to normal. but today, im crying. and i cant stop. I'm sad today.

3 comments:

Mrs Count said...

I know I'm late but I hope you're feeling better now!

Jazzy said...

awwwwwwww...you are entitled to be sad whenever you want - no explanation necessary!

sending e-hugs your way.

hope you feel better tomorrow.

pink said...

Thx ladies! Like Monica sang: Just one of them days! lol...im good now. its water under the bridge and im gonna walk over it. I had a moment...but im good now.