23 June 2008

Operation: Luxurious Weave...Mission Accomplished!!

Heyyyyyyy!

Well honey's (well really just TM cuz shes the only one that i know that reads...lol) i got my LW!! and can i say that it is just faaaaabulous dahling! It happened so quickly tho...i said mid July and here it is like 3 days after i made the post about it and its already done!! i didnt get a perm tho *yess!* my hair is just pressed (like the press ya momma used to do on sunday mornin...dont act like you dont know what im talkin bout) and im glad that i didnt...i love my natural hair!!

Anyway...i didnt go to the queen of the LW either. i called her right after i posted and do you know that heifa aint call me back yet?! thats ok cuz i gots a new weaveologist and homegirl is the shiznit!! she only charged me 100 dollars and this joint is bangin! i know cuz i can see the chix walking by me tryna tell if its mine or not.

*sidenote* thats how you KNOW you got an official weave when chix be all in your scalp. i was ringin up on the cash register yesterday and i had bent down to pick up a pen and when i looked back up the gurl at the counter was "scalp gazin" lmao! CAUGHT!

anyway...seriously tho... you live in the area (im talkin ft wash...suitland...clinton and waldorf....cuz she in waldorf) and you want you a cute weave...i gotchu!

I got put onto her by one of my besties (seriously Ash...thx for puttin up wit my rant on friday night and congrats on your NCLEX!) we went out for drinks after a traumatic event in my life lol and when she stepped outta the whip i was like DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!! her hair was too cute! it was all blowin in the breeze and what not lol...i knew right then i needed to see her magic maker cuz i desperately needed a change. she gave me the number and saturday morning i called the lady and she said she could do me on Sunday at 7 am. that was all i needed to hear!! maybe i might post some pics or somethin....maybe.

Justin said he was bringin sexy back but yall can let him know that its already been brought'n!!

pink.

3 comments:

Mrs Count said...

Ohhh I want to see pix of the hair! I may be getting a little bit of weave to help with the wedding hairstyle! And I'm one of those scalp girls lol! I stay trying to figure out if somebody has weave in, lol.

pink said...

maybe ill take pics (once i stop being lazy and buy some batteries for my digi cam) and email them too you...i feel kida sorta strange bout postin my pics for the whole innernets to see. lol, i do it too but i try not to get caught!! lol

Tom_Gurl said...

Nothing I like to hear more than weave that's done WELL and looks GOOD!!

Enjoy the new hair!