26 June 2008

What Happens In Vegas...

Thursday!!!! Only a couple more hours to go til friday!! yessssss!

*sidenote* im not exactly sure what ive been counting down to lol.

Anyway...when my Sunshine gets back from ITALIA on august 2nd we are hittin the gym gettin our hurr did, nails did, toes did and erythang cuz we goin to Vegas BABEE!!! Im so excited! I wonder if itll be like it seems on tv. Like on the commercial when the person gets asked what they did while there and it flashes to them at some raunchy strip club and it comes back and there like "oh, i just went to a couple shows." i think ill be like a kid in a candy store! Douche bag ex boyfriend was supposed to go with me but since that didnt work out my girl is gonna go and well party like rockstars!!! I think that ill make up a fake name while im there lol...like an alias. This is my chance to act a damn fool and no one would ever know!! OMG how crazy would it be if I did somethin crazy like hooked up with someone while i was there and when i came home i found out they were my neighbor?! lmao! That wouldnt embarrass me tho. i would think it was funny, hilarious even!

*side note* I am on hold with the doctors office. They never do what they are supposed to do! oooh im so mad i could bite someone lmao...but seriously i am pissed. Theyd better get my damn chest xray results to Washington Hospital Center before my appointment at 3 pm or i WILL set it off.

Anyway off the subject Of Vegas and onto Va Beach. Im goin on the 18th of July with a couple of my home girls. That should be fun. I think i need a new bathin suit tho. I have 2. well really only one bc i think the zebra print one from ol.d navy is just a wee bit too tiny in the boob section. I get one from target sometime in March but i dont really know if i like it anymore.

*side note* I took a break from blogging for like an hour and now im on the phone with the damn doctors bc they still havent received or called about my damn xray!!

i guess thats it.

TTYL!

pink.

3 comments:

Mrs Count said...

You're going to have your own Vegas commercial and it's going to show you grabbing random butts!

What's going on with the chest xray?

pink said...

LOL!! wouldnt that be funny?! i could see you watchin tv and be like...OMG!! i bet thats that gurl who be bloggin!! ill make sure to confirm once the commercial airs.

The doctors found a benign (not cancer) tumor in my uterus...they did a chest ray to make sure the tumor hadnt spread. my xray came back negative *yesss!* but they still have to treat me with a mild chemotherapy (methotrexate) to shrink it and kill the cell that are multiplying. i have to go every week for like 6 weeks....so that sux but im just glad it wasnt cancer.

Mrs Count said...

I'm so very late on this one, but thank God it wasn't cancer!

Looking forward to that Vegas commercial. I'll be sitting there with the count and jump up and scream "I know her, we blog together!"