24 June 2008

All By My Lonesome

Its Tuesday!! And that means that since todays almost over...i get paid in one more day...and then again on Friday!! You like how i rationalized that one right? Anyway...todays post is about me being lonely...i dont like to be lonely. Although i love my apartment and being able to clean or not clean when i want...i want some company!!! So ive com to the conclusion that im getting a pet! Although i dont know which one i want. im tryna choose between a dog and some fish. lol i know they are at opposite sides of the spectrum...but heres my reasoning...

DOG...if i get a dog i want a puppy. Mature dogs come with their own issues. oike they only like to be bothered between 6-9 pm and i refuse to let a damn animal decide when i want to pay them attention. or they have been abused or somethin else crazy. i want a puppy that i can mold into what i want and name him the name that i want. (im thinkin Dolce, Bella or Honey...what do you think about those?) dogs can show you when they are happy and excited and sad and angry. they run up to you when you come home and snuggle up wit you at night. The down side to a puppy is that i dont really have time to train one. im usually at work between 8 am and 10 pm with the exception of like 2 days outta the week. puppys require LOTS of attention that i dont really have...although i have looked into the option of crate training her. so those are the pros and cons of a wittle doggie. and i do mean little. like a teacup yorkie. i even saw the coach collar to put around her neck...awwwwww =)

FISH...ummm there really isnt anything to say about them. they blow bubbles. thats about it. i guess they are pretty to look at. but they are boring. however they dont require the maintenance that my teacup yorkie would. thats all i have to say about fish. i sooooo want my doggie.

*Sidenote that has nothin to do with this post* I just got recognized at my job for bringin in 1 million dollars worth of invoices on the 5.2 million dollar quarterly closeout!!!!!!! i know that prolly doesnt mean anything or make sense to yall but thats a big deal!!

4 comments:

Mrs Count said...

A puppy named Bella would be cute...but coming into your house covered in poop and pee because your puppy was alone to long would not be cute! For now, fish may just be your best bet unless you like reptiles. They are low maintenance like fish but you can actually touch them and take them out of the tank.

And congrats on your recognition!

pink said...

ummmmm no TM are you crazy?! we dont do reptiles over here!! they arent even cute! thats a boys pet. and whos gonna feed them? cuz pink dont do mice either honey. no no no....and ummmmm where were you yesterday miss missy?

Mrs Count said...

How about my computer at work doesn't ever show that you have commented on your posts? I was thinking hmmm, pink never comments back, then today I was looking back because I was going to email you about your doctor thing and I see all these comments! My bad, I never saw them before!

Mrs Count said...

Oh and I made the count feed my reptiles, I had newts (amphibians) and geckos. Still have the geckos but they have been moved to the counts house since we arent in school anymore and he noticed I wasnt feeding them!